STUPID GUY

Posted by NVXQ Lawrence | Posted in | Posted on 8:25:00 PM

postout:

I dont care what name are you trying to change or use to talk bad about my friend..
I dont know who you are, and please stop talking nonsense here&there..
I dont mind a single thing that you are talking about my friend..
My friend never did anything and she is not whatever you are talking..
Only people without sense talk nonsense..
All i can say is she know her own business...
and stop fooling around..

Maybe some people are too free to spam i guess??
Maybe you should let me know who u are??
What is the purpose of doing all this??
Izit just to spoil my friend's image?? and you will feel happy??
But i guess the main purpose is to grab attention i assume?
great job then..^^

Everyone knows my attitude....i no need to explain... trust me

Comments Posted (0)

Post a Comment