Transformers 2!!!

Posted by NVXQ Lawrence | Posted in | Posted on 11:14:00 AM




WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!
I've been waiting soooooooooooo long for you~~~~ fianlly u come to me~~~ buahaha
Come on Babe! Let's roll the screen!!

HOT HOT HOT!! Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox hot til the MAXXXX!!whole movie rockzzzzzz!!! damn!


























U know what,she is soooo hot that I have a sudden urge of...... feel like f***ing her! irresistable.... XP



















I'm confused!takkan....

Well actually,even my female friend feel the same way as I am.phewww~ hahaChill,she got a boyfriend.Darling cupcake here and there....stop it u 2!! Really beh tahan!! lol XD





























Looks familiar? Yea,this lil guy is young Shia LaBeouf.
When i was in primaryr,I watched before a tv series called Even Stevens.He starred as the youngest child in the Steven family.

I don't really like him that time.What a damn noisy annoying lil kid! urghhh!
Unexpectedly,he grew into a hottie nowadays...haha



















Just like what we chinese says, “男/大十八变”。














Love this couple....

I like Bumble Bee and Optimus Prime! Well who don't.... lol
Bee is sooo cute.Cry like a baby when Sam is going to uni but not taking bee with him...awwww~
Cool at the same time! Always there whenever Sam needed him!good Bee~ XD












There are some really funny scenes also,laugh until i beh tahan!hahaha
Every second of the movie is really amazing!Great job they've did...
Did not let me down... yay!!
Go watch TRANSFORMERS 2! a MUST watch film...
So,hurry up go get ur tics! Online book or what!
No matter what!!
Watch Transformers!!!

Comments Posted (1)

  1. 我还没看嘞!!!
    真的有酱好看吗???
    ^^

Post a Comment