Poor Service

Posted by NVXQ Lawrence | Posted in | Posted on 9:21:00 PM

TM
That day I go to TM centre to make the payment. OHWEI!!! inside there padat macam ikan sardin!!
Take the queue number.
 Straight away I gonna pengsan liao. Still got 30++people before my turn!
and...and...and... just got 2 counter open only. They do their job in slow motion...(tortise also faster then them la!)
No choice... have to wait lo... because the deadline is reach.. :p
from 1pm wait......... until 2 pm........ (still didn't get my turn).......3pm.........4pm....
and until 5 pm baru get my turn. (that time my face just black like charcoal.. !!!wasting my time!!!)
haiz...


Immigration Department
That time my aunty go to immigration department to take her passport. 
3 o'clock reach there... need to queue ma.. den just queue lo..
that time just got around 10 people only...
Inside there got so many officer, got so many counter... but just got one counter put the 'open' sign. Never mine...
but the lady officer very 'hardworking' ... every 5 minutes take a rest about 10 minutes.
Do you know she is doing what during the 10 minutes?
she go to toilet.... then makeup... then drink(better don't drink, later wanna go to toilet again!)
and then when reach 5.30 pm... the officer tell them chin chai take down their signature and take their passport and leave!! wasting time again...
=.=!!!


Econsave Hypermarket
this one... price cheap.... enviroment cheap.... their service also cheap!!
I and my friend go there buy shoe.. There stated one pair RM9.90.
then go to counter pay. Scan.. tot.... but the price printed out was RM12.99.. =.=!!!
My friend tell the cashier (indian women) that the price stated at there was RM9.90,
You know what she tell ar? She told him that the price that her scanned out was correct... my friend salah tengok..
WTF!!! got four people.. eight eyes... saw the price was RM9.90 will also wrong.
Then I told her go to check and see.. She really BEH SONG me and my friends jor...
She talk to another cashier(indian also)loudly.. @#$%@#% dunno what she told..
after that baru go to check.... we all correct, she made the mistake..
She BEH SONG we all again. she didn't give the plastic bag.
When we ask for the plastic bag. She said 'tiada..tiada..'.. =.=!!! Actually got the plastic bag down the desk..!!!
walau!! So BA BAI!!! that time I really want to BOOM her using C4!!! 
(I think I should cooperate with Nordin to get the C4.. haha)

Comments Posted (3)

  1. haha....this is the malaysia de service wat...of cos la...haizzz...

  2. ya lor! What kind of service huh? that people really cheap!!!

  3. haizz...wat to do...no choice...

Post a Comment